Get Paid to click

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cebuano Pronouns


Pronouns
English

English

English
Subject
Subject
Object
Object
Possessive
Possessive






Ako/Ko
I
nako
I/me
Akoa/akong
my,mine
Ikaw/ka
You
nimo
you
Imo/imong
your/yours
Siya/sya
He/She/It
niya
him/her
Iya/Iyang
his/hers
Sila
They
nila
them
ilaha/ilang
their/theirs
Kita/ta
We
nato
us
atoa/atong
our/ours

Note:   
Formal written or in some drama and public presentation we use the word        
KA before the object pronoun.

We don't use them for our daily conversations.

Examples:          
               
Kanako me
kanimo you
kaniya   him/her
kanila    them
kanato  us

Sentences:

·         Nalipay ko.                          I am happy.
·         Nag-unsa ka?                     What are you doing?
·         Kinsa siya?                          Who is he/she?
·         Asa sila?                              Where are they?
·         Asa ta adto?                       Where are we going?
·         Ihatag na nako.                 Give that to me.
·         Akong amiga.                     My friend.
·         Imong kotse.                     Your car.
·         Ilang trabaho.                    Their work.
·         Atong gugma.                    Our love.
·         Iyang uyab gwapa.          His girlfriend is beautiful.
·         Iyang uyap gwapo.          Her boyfriend is handsome.


3 comments:

  1. Oh thank God naay klaro nga blog about ani para sa akong essay reference. Nakabasa ko sa uban pero di man gyud mao.

    Salamat! :)

    ReplyDelete